Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Diego Rosas

Experiment #1
1. I think that sugar water did not make the bean plant bigger because it did not grow. All of our measurements for sugar water were 0cm in all days that we have. And the control group grow in the second day almost to about to about 3 cm. and I think that sugar water make the so that it did not grow. And then we try to measure the bean plant it was just only the seed when we took it out of the soil. And then in day 10 the control group grows to about 10cm and our two sugar water plant did not grow for the last day. That’s what I think on the effect of sugar water.

2. What I saw that sugar water it does not help the bean plant it just make the soil stay moist longer. Also that what I saw form my plant on sugar water was that it was always moist when we water the plant. So that why on our plant with sugar water it did not grow. And our result were only 0cm.it will take a longer time to grow with sugar water. And the control group with only water it grows more in the 3th day. So our plant grows less from sugar water. So that’s what I think what happen.

Experiment #2

1. I think that coffee ground with water make a positive effect because we added tap water and coffee ground and our plant grow to be 24cm than the control group because the control group grow at the end 10cm. the one coffee grounds did not grow for the first day in our data. Also the day that grow 24cm was the last day on the 10th day and 7day it grow 1cm and 8th day it was 5cm and day 9it was 6cm. and from all other one that was the only plant that grow. I think that one have a good effect on grow.

2. It say that tap water and coffee ground it make the plant grow taller but it make take longer
days to grow like what happen on our plant coffee ground. But only one of our pots grow and It was b1 and it was bigger than the control group at the last day. And it say that coffee ground and tap water make the bean plant bigger. I think that it increase by 14cm than the control group. And the other one did not grow and that was the other coffee ground because something was wrong. So that what I know from the research.

No comments: